-
October 20th, 2005, 04:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just wanted to share. I picked up my white-body Sam from the post office this morning! The bangs are cut short, but I'm willing to work with it for now. Her hair needs a good brushing and "skin" needs cleaning. However she's beautiful! I can't wait to spruce her up! She's on my kitchen counter with the brush, misting bottle and Oxy pads ready and waiting [img]wink.gif[/img] When my dd gets home, we're going to have a makeover party!
I don't have a digital cam yet, but I plan to buy a disposable one so that I can document her makeover process.
Plus the UPS truck just pulled up and I'm expecting my 2nd Marisol today!WooHoo!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks